Coin Telephone Testing System
Stop Expensive "Return for Repair" of Good Components with
ITC's Comprehensive Pay Phone Testing System! The
ITC-8005 eliminates the guess work, it allows technicians to
identify and replace defective parts without trial and
error. Minimal training is required.
Any other problems that may exist would be payphone or
central office related (international call deny, long
distance carrier assignment, etc.) and would not require
another trip by the technician to make sure the coin line
was working properly. This test device also ensures that SLC-type
cards were correctly installed and/or optioned to operate a
Test GTE120, NT Centurion and AT&T Standard Sets for:
- Loop Current
- Collect / Return Signal
- Initial Rate Check
- Station Ground
- Coin Tone & Frequency
- Coin Trigger
- Coin Relay
- Dial Pad
- Hearing Aid Coupler Coil
- Actually reduces inventory, investment and repair costs.
- Improves productivity, customer service and revenues.
- Reduces repeat reports with a First Visit Fix!
- Small - Only 9x8x1 1/2 inches
- Light Weight - Only 32 ounces
- 6-7 Hour full battery charge
- AC battery charger included
- Functional padded carrying case included
- Use up to 3 interface cables